Recent Posts

7.07.2015

Blue Ridge Dress + Birds & the Bees Fabric



Hello, friends! Happy Tuesday :)

Last year in September, I got to review and play with some delicious fabric by a Michael Miller designer named Tamara Kate. It was so fun, and I am super lucky that she asked me to give it another go with her newest line, called Birds & the Bees!

If you have been around here (or Insta) for a while, you know I have a penchant for fabric with animals on it. So Tamara Kate's designs are a FAVE!





Birds & the Bees is such a fun line... lots of prints and tons of color!  I let Emmy choose her own prints for this dress, and I think she did great! She's definitely having a purple moment right now... 

I was having a hard time deciding on a pattern until the Blue Ridge Dress appeared... OMGPERFECT. Jenn from A Jennuine Life's version sealed the deal for me. How freaking pretty is that. Wicked freaking pretty, that's how.  

The Blue Ridge is a brilliant inaugural pattern by Hello Holli and I recommend it to the moon and back. 





When the inside is as pretty as the outside...




Em choosing her favorite butterfly... lol. :)


Pattern: Blue Ridge Dress and Top by Hello Holli
Fabric: Birds & the Bees via Michael Miller available in shops now!



Have a great week, all! More soon. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I love it Sara! Thank you for sharing my pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure - it came out at just the right time, I had to get it! Happy you like my version! I want to make another one... maybe a color-blocked linen version... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love it when a garment is just as pretty on the inside as the outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol her fav butterfly :,) i love this dress! It keeps showing up everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fab pattern! You'd love it Ari!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...